Thursday, December 29, 2011

new year!


its about we having new year around the corner.. me personally, have some new year resolution to share together with you all.....

1)to doing right in my practical soon.
2)having a great practical result..
3)have a job,before i go for furthering my study (degree)
4)more happy than before.
5)have some pocket money and extra to do shopping..
6)have a really great moment with my dear darling..
7)have own car/motorcycle
8)be a good kindergarten teacher!!

i hope that i can get my dream come true..

and 4 my next 2 years  resolution= i wanna get engage !!
INSYAALAH..AMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks 4 reading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

clockeeyyy(=


Get your own Digital Clock

my always and forever LOVE

my always and forever LOVE